Pink Margaritas - Yes Please! Cinco de Mayo + Summer Vibes
We can feel summer just around the corner and the summer patio drinks are calling!
We are always 'tickled pink' by all things FAB - and pink drinks have our name written all over them. Just in time for CINCO DE MAYO, we'll definitely be making a few (or more) of these today and all summer long!
PINK LEMONADE MARGARITA
- 1 (12 ounce) can of frozen pink lemonade concentrate, thawed
- 3 (12ounce) cans of cold water – (just use the empty pink lemonade can)
- 1 (12 ounce) can of tequila
- ½ (12 ounce) can of Grand Marnier
- Ice cubes – (I like to use crushed ice)
- Salt to rim the glasses
- 1 lime, wedged
- Pour the (thawed) frozen lemonade concentrate into a pitcher, and fill the can with cold water.
- Pour into the pitcher and repeat twice for a total of 3 cans of water.
- Fill the can with tequila, and pour that into the pitcher.
- Fill about half of the can with Grand Marnier, and pour it into the pitcher.
- Chill in the fridge for at least an hour before serving. Or blend mixture with ice to make a frozen version.
- Serve over ice in salt-rimmed glasses with a lime wedge!
Want more FAB SUMMER ENTERTAINING INSPO?
Check out our Pinterest 'MaskerAide Summer Vibes' board below. Don't forget to follow MaskerAide on Pinterest for more fab inspiration + posts!
P.S. If you've had a few too many margaritas, frosés (that's frozen rosé) and tequila, we got your back! Throw on our ALL NIGHTER masks and ALL EYES ON ME eye gels to help beat the next morning hangover blues...